Lynn Twiss is a Pacific Northwest-born and raised lover of cinema and creative pursuits. For over 25 years, Lynn has provided coaching, and leadership, to creative teams; as well as conceptualized, and executed both digital and traditional marketing strategies for companies in scale from startup to Fortune 500.
What has he accomplished?
Brands Lynn Twiss has led or contributed to (Agency + Client Side) //
// LONE WOLF KNIVES
DMC GLOBAL //
// OF AMERICA
// MFG., INC.
PORTLAND AD FEDERATION
// HOTEL DELUXE
// HOTEL MAX
// HOTEL LUCIA
TRAVEL OREGON //
// SCRIBBLENAUTS – FIGHTING WORDS
- From 1994 to 2005, he was the marketing leader that built the Kimber manufacturing brand, from a bankrupted company, into a well-respected brand of high visibility and prestige. Starting in consumer experience and with time promoted to managing all media and marketing. Demanding the back page of every major publication, developing website, and nurturing superior crafted manufacturing to the market. During this time he executed and managed all aspects of marketing and communications with the VP.
- In 2008, Lynn led strategy and development teams for Columbia Sportswear’s first eCommerce website and digital media and marketing while maintaining their 5 million dollar advertising and dev ops for all digital properties (including Sorel, Montrail).
- For a four-year period, Lynn built and mentored Leupold Optics‘ new internal creative and development teams while leading a company digital-first initiative that saw the complete revamp of all global digital properties (Leupold and Redfield) and built the company’s first social media presence, which later expanded to a full social content team.
- As Sr. Manager of the Digital Services group for Walmart’s AOR, Lynn was a member of a team comprised of over 20 strategists, designers, and development members all focused on the WalmartONE app (iOS and Android), and the publicly facing intranet Walmartone.com, with an audience of over 3 million associates using it daily.
- Produced rebrands for the following: Urban Airship, Opus Interactive, DMC Global, Dynaenergetics, Nobleclad, AMK Technical
- Leading all marketing, media, packaging, and brand-related efforts for SIG Sauer‘s optics division, in just two years, he publicly launched the largest and most successful product suite (BDX) in the division’s history, contributing to the winning DoD submissions for SDRM-O, and DVO military contracts, seeing a rise in revenue growth to over 2x the previous year. Moving from a ghost-mode startup to a division with strong brand awareness and reputation.
- As Sales & Marketing lead for Radian Manufacturing developed a new strategy for sales to incorporate outside sales group Dunkin Lewis, while protecting D2C margins. Seeing exponential sales growth, while simultaneously managing new product category launches, and providing leadership to three teams of direct reports (Customer Service, Sales, and Marketing)
Manufacturing Portfolio //
LYNN TWISS: https://www.lynntwiss.com
LYNN TWISS: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lynntwiss/
Available upon request.